Learn Animation from a Professional
One-on-one personalized tutoring. If you want to
learn 3D Animation, Visual Effects, 2D Animation,
Video Production, Graphic Design, and/or Motion
Graphics then you have come to the right place! Whether you want to learn animation for personal productions, showreel review, questions-answered school assignments, advice, explore new animation areas, and software, we can help you no matter your level.
- Modeling - Texturing - Lighting
- UV - Animation - Rendering
- Shading - Simulation - Xgen
- Illustration - Compositing
- Logo Design - Green Screen Removal
- Animated Logos - Explainer Videos
- Graphic Design - Frame by Frame animation
Benefits to one-on-one tutoring
versus online courses
- Learn exactly what you want to learn. No rambling information of things you already know. In our one-on-one lessons we get straight to the point. The goal is to help you achieve your goals at your pace.
- Personalized lesson plan based on your goals! Tell me what you want to learn. I will structure a study plan to achieve your objective.
- 100% Undivided Attention! The best thing about personal one-on-one tutoring is that it's all about you. During the lesson stop to ask questions, discuss terminology, techniques, industry talk, anything that pops in your mind related to the lesson and I will answer it.
- Session adjusted to your learning style! Auditory, Visual, Kinesthetic, Mix it up? Let me know how you learn best and I will adjust my teaching to your needs.
Meet Your Tutor
Learn to think like a professional animator to enhance your animation skills.
Take advantage of our online one-to-one tutoring.
Whether you want to learn animation for personal productions, showreel review, questions-answered school assignments, advice, explore new animation areas, and software, we can help you no matter your level.
Meet your tutor
Jennifer Cruz has a BFA in Animation with a concentration in Character Technical Direction and an MFA in Visual Effects with a concentration in Cloth simulation. She worked as a 3D Technical Generalist on 2 Elf on the Shelf Films and recently as a CFX Artist on Scoob!
She is also the developer of an Autodesk Maya nCloth plugin called jcCloth which is available for purchase in our shop.
How to schedule an animation lesson?
Pick an animation tutoring pricing plan.
Fill out the form below. Tell us what your animation goal is, your budget, and your availability.
We will send you a customized animation lesson plan, and schedule to fit your objectives (check your spam).
Upon your agreement, you will receive a link to make the payment and then an e-mail with your scheduled skype meeting ID.
Equipment you need to start your animation lessons?
Operating systems with Windows, Linux, or MAC. *Autodesk Maya, *Adobe App Subscription (*Softwares apply if is part of your learning goals), a fast internet connection, and a webcam.
1-to-1 Private Animation Tutoring Plans
Great if you have a specific animation related one time question or are stuck on a particular task with Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Character Animator, Ater Effects, or VFX.
10 % Off Regular Price
Enhance your animation skills. This plan is great if you have multiple questions on a particular task, assignment or personal animation project.
15 % Off Regular Price
Are you a complete beginner or maybe just want to really step up your knowledge on a particular area in the world of animation? Regularly scheduled tutoring will help get you there quickly.